Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Play Tables

That ol' saying "necessity breeds invention" has certainly been true for me this week.

I got a big order for the Ocean Maze Play Table earlier in the week from one of my corporate clients, followed a day later by an order for another 3 from another client.

But in typical Sod's Law fashion, my supplier informed me they are out of stock until mid to end of August.

After uttering a few things under my breath (like 'darn' and 'heck') I thought, rather than make my client wait, I would look for some other comparable products and found these:



Introducing the Space Maze Puzzle Table (top) and the Wire Beads Table.

Now, even though the Wire Beads Table is rather unimaginatively named (compared to the dazzling Space table) don't let the plain moniker fool you. It's a clever and funky little design. I mean, check out the multi-coloured legs for a start! Designed to attract children straight to it, and get them away from your lovely clean store displays.

Cute huh?

Now I just hope my clients think so too because (a) they're the same price as the ones I can't get and (b) they are waiting patiently in a warehouse not 5km from where I am sitting congratulating myself.

And if anyone else likes them, I'll get them on the website soon. Or if you're the type who needs instant gratification, you can contact me now and I'll give you my undivided attention!

You can find Child Friendly Solutions Play Panels, Play Tables and other play equipment at www.childfriendly.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment